"Rock" Texture – is a natural stone's front surface chip around the perimeter from the edge to the center. This rough texture is used for exterior decoration of buildings. "Rock" granite tiles with a chipped surface is obtained by manual chipping of front surface. Chopped texture of these granite tiles creates the effect of natural rock.
Chipped granite tile is used for:
- Facade cladding and the base buildings;
- Facing fences, parapets;
- The surface lined with "Rock" granite slab gets a natural monolithic view of massive raw stone with a beautiful uneven terrain;
- Granite "Rock" – is solid, reliable, durable and resistant to weather conditions;
- Granite slab "Rock" gives buildings a fundamental, respectable and stately appearance;
- Standard size: 300 x 150 mm, base thickness 30 mm. Total thickness up to 60mm;
- It is possible to manufacture granite slabs "Rock" in other sizes.